Following the launch of Apple Pay on the web on iOS 10 and macOS Sierra, Apple is now offering a selection of exclusive holiday discounts and benefits in order to entice customers to use the mobile payments service online.
Some of the offers, for example, include 50% off a one-year subscription to The New York Times, a free $50 iTunes gift card with the purchase of a Casper mattress, and a free $25 gift card if you spend over $150 at athletic apparel retailer Lululemon.
Free shipping, discounts, and other offers are currently available from Adidas, Casper, Grubhub, Instacart, JackThreads, Jet, Lululemon, The New York Times, 1-800-Flowers, Overstock, Seamless, Shopify, Spring, and Vacatia.
• Adidas — Enjoy one- or two-day free shipping.
• Casper — Buy a mattress and receive a $50 iTunes gift card.
• Grubhub — Win a $50 gift card for you and a friend! New diners will also receive $10 off their next order.
• Instacart — First-time customers get one month of free Instacart delivery.
• JackThreads — Get 20% off great holiday looks.
• Jet — Get 10% off your first three orders and $5 JetCash to use on future purchases.
• Lululemon — Get a $25 gift card if you spend over $150.
• The New York Times — Get 50% off a one-year subscription.
• 1-800-FLOWERS — Enjoy free shipping.
• Overstock — Enjoy a free year of Club O Rewards Membership, a $19.99 value.
• Seamless — Win a $50 gift card for you and a friend! New diners will also receive $10 off their next order.
• Shopify — Explore unique gifts and deals from Shopify stores.
• Spring — Get 20% off perfect looks for holiday.
• Vacatia — Get 7% off resort bookings and a chance to win a one-week stay in Hawaii.
Apple said more offers are coming soon from retailers such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Bank of America, Caviar, Chase, Poshmark, Tumi, Under Armour, Warby Parker, and The Washington Post. The offers are valid in the U.S. only.